Favorite Recipes

No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Parfait


So me and my boyfriend have this tradition.
Instead of having birthday cakes or cakes to celebrate an occasion, we get pumpkin pie. 






I know it's an odd thing, but it started when he came to my senior year tennis banquet and I was raving about this pumpkin pie I had from Costco and insisted on bringing it for the banquet. 

I guess he really took note of that, or maybe I just overemphasized how much I loved the pumpkin pie, and he ended up bringing me pumpkin pie to celebrate my 19th birthday with me instead of a traditional birthday cake. 





I thought it was super sweet that he remembered how much I loved it and it was a much more meaningful birthday "cake". 
We ended up devouring the entire pie between just the two of us! 

Anyhow the point of this super cheesy story is to present to yoooou the 
NO BAKE PUMPKIN PIE PARFAIT!

Super easy to assemble and put together, I hope I can make this for him to celebrate his coming back from the Air Force Academy for Thanksgiving break and successfully completing Basic Training. 

For right now, he's not allow to contact anyone except through handwritten snail mail. And it's killing me. 
Long distance is hard enough...and now the limited communication is really hitting both of us really hard. But I'm determined to write him letters and keep his morale up while he's going through physical and mental hell and help him get through this rewarding but trying experience at the AFA. 

Anyhow, on with the recipe!
Keep reading for this easy and last minute no bake recipe! ^_^

Yield: 5,  6 oz. parfaits
I N G R E D I E N T S
  • 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
  • 3/4 cups pumpkin puree
  • 1 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
  • 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
  • 1/3 cup powdered sugar
  • 7 ounce can condensed milk
  • Biscoff cookies (or cookies of your choice like graham crackers)
  • Whipped Cream & crumbled cookies for topping (optional)

D I R E C T I O N S
  1. Beat together the cream cheese and pumpkin puree until smooth.
  2. Mix in the pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, and powdered sugar.
  3. Add the condensed milk and mix until fully incorporated.
  4. In a large zip lock bag (or your food processor) add all except 5 of the Biscoff cookies, and crush them as evenly as possible with a rolling pin.
  5. To assemble, layer cheesecake mixture, sprinkle with the crushed cookies, and repeat until you get close to the top.
  6. Set in the fridge for 2-3 hours.
  7. When ready to serve, Garnish with some whipped cream, and an extra Biscoff Cookie. Enjoy!

***Credits to: Fabtastic Eats***


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio