Favorite Recipes

Fudgy Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies


FINALLY, not a bar recipe! A nice change for once right?
To be completely honest, personally, I'm not a fan of the whole mint chocolate combination.

But just take a look at these cookies! How fudgy and chocolate they are and how much I just want to stuff them all into my face until I can't fit anymore into my cookie crammed mouth..sorry for the imagery of me ravenously stuffing my mouth with cookies.

Anywhooooo. My boyfriend, however, is a rather avid fan of the mint chocolate combo and I have yet to make him something minty chocolatey yet. Yes. I am a terrible girlfriend.

So when I stumbled upon these babies, I am determined to make these for him as a homecoming gift (along with x100000 other desserts..he kinda has a sweet tooth haha and after being deprived of them for months I know he's gonna be craving them like crazy)

Keep reading for this amazing minty chocolatey fudge cookie recipe! ^_^



Ingredients
  1. 1 c all-purpose flour
  2. 1/4 tsp baking soda
  3. 1/8 tsp salt
  4. 5 Tbsp unsalted butter
  5. 7 Tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
  6. 2/3 c granulated sugar
  7. 1/3 c packed light brown sugar
  8. 1/3 c sour cream or Greek yogurt
  9. 1 tsp vanilla extract
  10. 3/4 c Andes mint chocolate baking chips
Directions
  1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
  2. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or silicone baking mat. Set aside.
  3. In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together flour, soda and salt. Set aside.
  4. In a medium saucepan or in the microwave, melt butter on low. Remove from heat.
  5. Whisk in cocoa powder and both sugars.
  6. Add yogurt (or sour cream) and vanilla and whisk until smooth.
  7. Stir in the dry ingredients.
  8. Stir in mint chips.
  9. Drop 1.5 tablespoons of dough onto prepared baking sheet.
  10. Bake cookies for 8 to 10 minutes (9 minutes was the magic number for me; do not bake for more than 10 minutes).
  11. Cool for 3 minutes on the sheet, gently transfer onto a cooling rack.
  12. DEVOUR! ^_^ 
Notes
The cookies will set as they cool.

***Credits to: Crunchy Creamy Sweet
***

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio